Since school has started back in session, our already busy days have gotten even busier. More and more I find myself turning to skillet dinners to get by. But even though I’m short on time, I don’t want to sacrifice flavor! But that’s not the case with this 30-minute meal! As you may have already guessed, today I’m sharing another skillet dinner recipe. This one though is semi-homemade and uses Birds Eye Vegetables and Farm Rich® Smokehouse Chicken as the main ingredients — An Easy Loaded Chicken Skillet. This recipe is not only quick and easy but it’s flavorful, too. So I do hope you will give it a try!
With the help of a just a couple of items from my grocer’s freezer section along with some fresh ingredients from my pantry, I’ve created this semi-homemade dinner that was on the table in no time. With Birds Eye Vegetables and Farm Rich® Smokehouse, creating a balanced, filling and flavorful dinner — even when you have limited time– has never been easier. Since this skillet dinner uses only one pan, you so you have less clean-up! ALWAYS a winner in my house.
Birds Eye “Flavor Full” vegetables are available in flavors your family craves combined with the nutrition they need and can be used in so many different dishes that the possible flavor combinations are probably limitless (see the full line listed below). But Birds Eye vegetables and Farm Rich® Smokehouse meats are not just for dinner either! We’ve also made this delicious 10 minute Spicy BBQ Chicken Dip for Game Day and it is delicious. Check it out!
One last thing, I don’t know if you’ve tried Ibotta yet, I was first introduced to Ibotta as an ad during a game I play on my Smart Phone. If you haven’t used Ibotta, all you do is simply download the app — which is available on both iOs and Android. Before you shop, open the Ibotta app and unlock the rebates for the products you buy, in this case– Birds Eye Vegetables and Farm Rich® Smokehouse. Then go shopping as usual! Buy the products that you’ve previously unlocked at major retailers — as you can see from my photo, I got mine at Walmart. Then just verify your purchases by scanning your product barcodes and submitting a photo of your receipt! You’ll get cash back for buying products already on your shopping list! It’s really just that easy. So, for a limited time, you can earn $0.75 on Birds Eye Vegetables and $1.00 off one Farm Rich® Smokehouse product with Ibotta –while supplies last. If you miss out on these Ibotta offers, I also found this limited time $1.00 coupon off the purchase of Farm Rich® Smokehouse® Smokehouse (any variety). So that means you can save time AND money on your next skillet dinner! 🙂
What will your next Easy Skillet Dinner be? Show us your best dinner recipe for a family on the go!
- 6 pieces of bacon
- 2 russet potatoes, scrubbed and diced into ½ inch cubes
- 1 (10 oz) bag Birdseye Steamfresh Flavor Full Ranch Broccoli
- 1 (16 oz) pkg FarmRich Smokehouse brand Drub Rub Smoked Chicken
- 1 cup onions, diced
- 1 cup bell peppers, diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 2 cups water or chicken stock
- 2 tablespoonsHouse Blend Seasoning Salt, or more to taste
- 4 ounces (2 cups) shredded Colby Jack Cheese
- fresh parsley, for garnish
- Cook bacon, drain on paper towels and crumble; set aside. To the bacon fat, add potatoes, seasoning salt and pepper to taste, then add water and simmer about 15 minutes or until potatoes are softened. Once the potatoes have softened, add onions and bell peppers, cook for 3 to 5 minutes. Add broccoli and chicken to the skillet, top with cheese and crumbled bacon, cover and cook until cheese is melted. Garnish with parsley, if desired.
This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group®, Birds Eye®, and Farm Rich® but all my opinions are my own. #ad #birdseye #pmedia #FullnRichFlavor http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV