Hi, again! I want to tell you about a new feature I’ve added to my all of my blog posts! It’s called Yummly.
If you don’t already know about Yummly, here’s a few great things I want to share with you about it–
- Yummly is a recipe box that allows you to save all your favorite recipes!
- You can customize the type of recipes you want to see in your Yummly recipe feed.
- You save your recipes in your personal recipe box – ready for you when you need them.
- You can add a Yum button to your browser bookmark bar to Yum recipes from all your favorite sites.
- I’m on Yummly too! See my personalized page (linked below).
Now each of my recipes has a new YUM button right there with my other social sharing buttons which are both above and underneath each recipe for your convenience. Each time you click the YUM button, the recipe will automatically be saved right in your personal recipe box on their site. If you don’t have an account, you’ll be prompted to create one, but it’s simple – you can sign up using your Facebook profile and that makes it quick & EASY!
Find me on Yummly with my personalized Yummly page!