If you try this recipe, let us know! Tag us in your photo and send it to us #Kitchen_Dreaming on Instagram or @KitchenDreaming on Twitter. We’d LOVE to see your results!!
Loaded Garlic Pull-Apart Bread
Yield 1 loaf
Loaded Garlic Pull-Apart Bread is easy to prepare and delicious. Serve with a side of Blue cheese or Ranch Dressing for dipping.
- 1 unsliced round loaf of Italian or sourdough bread
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 5 strips bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 2-3 green onions, sliced thin
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped jalapenos (optional)
- Ranch or blue Cheese Dressing, for dipping (optional)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place two pieces aluminum foil, crossing one over the other, on flat surface.
- Cut bread, using serrated knife, in grid pattern, spacing about 1-inch between rows. Do not cut through bottom crust. Set aside.
- Combine melted butter and garlic in medium bowl.
- Place loaf in center of aluminum foil pieces. Carefully pour the garlic butter in between the cut areas of the bread trying to get all the slices. Stuff shredded cheese into the cut areas of bread working around the entire loaf. Top with crumbled bacon and jalapenos (optional). Wrap foil loosely around bread. Place onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 30 minutes. Pull back foil; continue baking 5-10 minutes or until loaf is golden brown and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with parsley and green onions, if desired.
- Serve immediately. Pull out individual bread pieces, using tongs or 2 forks and reaching down into loaf to include filling and bread. Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping.
- Serves 4 or more
Serving Size 1 oz
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 8.9 g
Saturated Fat 4.5 g
Cholesterol 25 mg
Sodium 408 mg
Total Carbohydrates 16.1 g
Dietary Fiber 0.87 g
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 7.9 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.