- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- Salt and pepper
- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 1 ½ cups Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup white wine
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 2 cups frozen peas
- Bring 4 quarts water to boil in large pot. Pat chicken dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper. Cook bacon in large skillet over medium heat until crisp, about 8 minutes. Transfer bacon to paper towel-lined plate.
- Cook chicken in 1 tablespoon fat in now-empty skillet until well browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes per side. Transfer to cutting board and tent with foil. Let rest 5 minutes, then slice crosswise into thin strips and reserve.
- Whisk eggs and cheese in medium bowl. Heat now-empty skillet over medium heat until shimmering. Add 1 teaspoon pepper and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Stir in wine and simmer until thickened, about 2 minutes. Slowly whisk wine mixture into egg mixture.
- Add 1 tablespoon salt and pasta to boiling water and cook until al dente. Reserve 1?2 cup cooking water. Place peas in colander, drain pasta, and transfer pasta and peas to pot. Stir in chicken, egg-wine mixture, and bacon, adding reserved water as needed. Serve at once.