This 6-ingredient, No-Churn Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream is a family favorite. My daughter’s favorite fruit is strawberries and she’s always begging me to make something – anything – strawberry flavored.
The ice cream base is tangy, sweet and creamy and you’ll be amazed at how much it really tastes like cheesecake. I know I was pretty delighted when I first tried it.
The summer here has been hot and the humidity – makes it just oppressive. It almost takes your breath away as it slaps you in the face when you walk outside. It was already 81 °F this morning at 0430 as I got myself in the car and on my way to work. I thought today will be a scorcher and so it is. It’s currently 97°F with a real feel of 107°F. Later this week we are looking at 103 with a real feel of 113 so maybe I should go ahead and just make another batch now. It’s definitely a good time to stay indoors and eat ice cream. Who’s with me?
With the weather this hot, no one feels like doing anything except sitting in a tub of ice. So it’s lucky for me this recipe is so easy to prepare.
This No-Churn Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream is:
Easy to make
The perfect treat
5-ingredient, No-Churn Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
Yield 8 cups
No-Churn Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Recipe Type : Dessert Cuisine: ice cream Author: Ronda Eagle | Kitchen Dreaming Prep time: 5 mins Cook time: 10 mins Total time: 15 mins
- 1-1/2cups strawberries, fresh or frozen , quartered
- 1 8-oz pkg cream cheese softened
- 6 graham crackers, crumbled
- 2 cups heavy cream, very cold
- 1 can (14-ounce) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cream, condensed milk, and vanilla in a large bowl on medium-high until stiff peaks form, 3 to 4 minutes.
- With the mixer running, toss the cream cheese by the teaspoonful into the batter and allow it to incorporate.
- Gently fold in the strawberries and graham crackers, reserving some for the topping. Mix until incorporated.
- Spoon the cream mixture into a 4 1/2- by 8 1/2-inch loaf pan or 1 1/2-quart freezer-safe container. Sprinkle the reserved strawberries and graham crackers on top. Freeze until set, at least 4 hours.
- Once set, cover with plastic wrap and freeze for up to 2 weeks.
If you like this No-Churn Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream, you may also like these recipes: