Pistachio Bundt Cake
Yield 16 slices
- 1 box of Yellow cake mix
- 2 small (3.4 oz) boxes of instant pistachio pudding
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup pistachios, shelled and rough chopped
- Royal icing
- crushed pistachios
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Grease a 10 inch bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In mixing bowl, combine cake mix, puddings, melted butter, milk, eggs and nuts about 3 minutes careful not to over work the batter as over working the batter will cause a more dense cake.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake 40-45 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cake rest on counter in pan 10 minutes. Then, invert the cake onto a serving plate to finish cooling.
- Once the cake is cool, frost with your favorite frosting or royal icing.