These S’more Pudding Cups are inspired by our family trip to Yellowstone National Park with my best friend and her daughter.
Visiting Montana last year, we camped in Yellowstone National Park, made Smores by the campfire and enjoyed the beautiful scenery of the park. At the campfire one night, my friend asked if we’d like to make smores. This was my daughter’s first time having a smores treat and believe me when I tell you that both girls were a gooey, sticky mess by the end of the night. My daughter loved it and ate two — which is a lot for a toddler!
S’more Pudding Cups, Please!
Yield 5 8 oz cups
These s'more pudding cups are a tasty sweet treat for the whole family. They are good for around the campfire, or enjoying in your living room.
- 12 graham crackers, crushed
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 pkg. instant chocolate pudding
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Mix together crushed graham cracker, melted butter, and sugar.
- Press into the bottom of a baking pan.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes and then cool.
- Whisk together pudding mix and milk until well blended. Refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Spoon 1/2 of the graham cracker crumb mixture into the jars (I used five 8 oz. jars).
- Layer pudding over crumbs, dividing evenly among the jars.
- Top with remaining graham cracker crumbs and the Mallow Bits.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Optional, toast marshmallows just before serving in the oven or with a small kitchen torc
Serving Size 8 0z
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 18.9 g
Saturated Fat 10.1 g
Cholesterol 42 mg
Sodium 424 mg
Total Carbohydrates 51.9 g
Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
Sugars 33.6 g
Protein 5.7 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.