Football is big business. If it’s not college ball on Saturdays, it’s the NFL on Sundays. So from August through February, there’s always a game to watch or a tailgate party to attend. So when a friend invited my husband and I over to watch the game, I told her we’d bring a little something to nosh on during the game. After all, any game is only as good as the food, right?
Luckily for me, I had a couple of ingredients in the freezer that I could easily pair with some fresh pantry staples to create this quick and simple Spicy BBQ Chicken Dip. You can serve this with wheat crackers, thick cut potato chips (it’s a hearty dip after all), nacho chips or veggie sticks for a delicious appetizer that’s ready in just 10 minutes.
- 2 cups shredded chicken such as Farm Rich Smokehouse dry Rub Chicken
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1-10 ounce bag frozen corn, such as Birds Eye Flavor Full BBQ Corn
- 1 cup Colby jack cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup pickled jalapenos, diced
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons House Blend Seasoning Salt
- ½ cup of your favorite BBQ sauce, or more to taste
- In a saucepan over medium-low heat, combine all of the ingredients and mix until well combined
- Once dip is hot and all the ingredients are melted together, set the burner on warm while serving.