This BLT DIP is a widely popular party dip based off the classic sandwich. This easy-to-make recipe is ready in as little as 15 minutes.
I love BLT sandwiches, especially in summer when the tomatoes are vine ripe and plucked fresh from my garden. Toasted bread slathered with mayo is then layered with lettuce and strips of crispy bacon. Yummy!
All the flavors of that classic sandwich come together in this savory dip.
This dip is perfect for brunch but also a crowd pleaser for tailgating and game day munchies. My guests always gobble this right down.
This dip goes with anything. Serve it with crackers, crostini slices, pretzels, fresh bib lettuce cups, and veggie sticks.
Need some other quick appetizers? Check these out:
Do you have a favorite party dip? Share your ideas with me, I’d love to hear from you!
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 slices bacon , cooked and crumbled
- 1 pint grape tomatoes , quartered
- 3 green onions , chopped
For the Garnish:
- Additional crumbled bacon , sliced tomatoes, and chopped green onions
- Assorted crackers , bread rounds, pretzels, chips or fresh vegetables
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, bacon, tomatoes and onions.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Garnish with additional bacon, tomatoes, and onions if desired.
- Serve with assorted crackers, bread rounds, pretzels, chips, or fresh vegetables
Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy, and is sourced from the USDA Food Database.
Follow along on Social Media
This post was last updated on