This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my Disclosure Policy .
Cranberry Cheesecake is light and fluffy and topped with homemade cranberry sauce that doubles as a side for the Holiday dinner table. Festive and fun, this cheesecake is a crowd-pleaser.
LOOKING FOR MORE CHEESECAKE RECIPES?
Want To Try This Cranberry Cheesecake Recipe?
Pin it to your FOOD AND BEVERAGE OR RECIPE board & SAVE it for later!
Find me on Pinterest for more great recipes! I am always pinning yummy new content!
©Kitchen Dreaming by KitchenDreaming.com
This year for your Holiday table, I’ve made this beautiful Cranberry Cheesecake. Light and fluffy, it’s topped with my very own homemade cranberry sauce that doubles as a side for my dinner table.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 cups fresh cranberry sauce (our recipe here: fresh Cranberry sauce)
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure lemon extract
- 1 teaspoon pure Vanilla Extract
- 5 eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Place a greased 9-in. springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil . Wrap foil securely around pan. Place on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine cranberries, sugar and water. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat until berries pop, about 12-15 minutes. Cool & set aside.
- For the filling, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until blended. Pour into crust. Spoon 1/4 cup topping over filling; cut through filling with a knife to swirl. Place springform pan in a larger pan; add 1 inch of hot water to the larger pan. This keeps the cake moist while baking and helps prevent the cheesecake from cracking.
- Bake about 75 minutes or until center is set and jiggles only slightly when moved. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool cheesecake on a wire rack 10 minutes. Loosen sides from pan with a knife; remove foil. Cool 1 hour longer. Pour remaining topping over cheesecake. Refrigerate overnight, covering when completely cooled. Remove rim from pan.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Thanksgiving, christmas, cranberry, cheesecake, dessert, holiday