This simple and easy to follow recipe for Creamy English Pea Salad is really a great side dish for any time of the year.
- 3/4 cup of mayonnaise , homemade or store bought
- 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon of white or black pepper, or to taste
- 1 (18 to 20 ounce) bag of frozen sweet peas, thawed
- 1 cup frozen diced carrots, thawed
- 1/2 cup of chopped red onions
- 4 oz cheddar cheese, cubed
- Add the mayonnaise to a large bowl, add salt and pepper; mix well and then set aside.
- Add the peas, onion, bacon and cheese. Toss, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Category: Side
- Method: mix
- Cuisine: British
Keywords: Creamy English Pea & Carrot Salad, picnic, salad, side, British recipe,