Slow Cooker Overnight Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal takes just 5-minutes to prepare and then cooks overnight while you sleep. So easy. So delicious.
LOOKING FOR MORE OATMEAL RECIPES?
Want To Try This Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal Recipe?
Pin it to your FOOD AND BEVERAGE OR RECIPE board & SAVE it for later!
Find me on Pinterest for more great recipes! I am always pinning yummy new content!
©Kitchen Dreaming by KitchenDreaming.com
Slow Cooker Overnight Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
- 1 cup Steel Cut Oats
- 3 1/2 cups water , milk, or almond milk
- 2 cups (or about 1 can) pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pure Vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice , more or less to taste
- 1/2 cup honey , agave or maple syrup
- Combine all ingredients into the slow cooker and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Garnish with more sweetener, chopped toasted walnuts and warm milk, optional.
Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy, and is sourced from the USDA Food Database.
Follow along on Social Media
This post was last updated on