Deviled ham salad is quick and easy to make, and beats the canned version hands down.
- 8 oz ham, chopped (canned or leftover- either are fine)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp yellow mustard (or your favorite spicy or dijon mustard)
- 1 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 cup relish (sweet or dill)
- 2 Tbsp red onion, grated
- sliced green onions (scallions)
- chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- In a food processor , pulse all the ingredients except the relish and the onions until a course paste forms. Scrape the sides of the bowl down and process until your desired smoothness.
- Transfer to a bowl and add the relish and onions stirring to combine.
- Serve with crackers, rolls, or on toast points or as finger sandwiches.
- Category: Lunch
- Method: mix
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Deviled Ham Salad, recipe, how to make, homemade, from scratch, msg free, appetizer, dip, party food, leftover ham recipes, lunch,