The secret ingredient in this restaurant-style egg salad makes it so incredibly creamy! It’s absolutely the best egg salad you’ve ever tasted. Mind Blown.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon salt (more or less, to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper (more or less to taste)
- 18 hard-cooked large eggs, chopped
- In a bowl, whip the cream cheese and mayo until smooth.
- Next, add the sugar, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix the dressing until well incorporated. Taste and adjust seasonings to your tastes.
- Fold in the eggs and mix until well combined.
- This recipe is easily doubled or halved.
Keywords: Creamy egg salad, lunch, easy, quick, leftover hard boiled eggs, Easter, budget friendly, family friendly, homemade, MSG free, recipe