Habanero Vinegar adds nice heat to all foods that you use vinegar on, This sauce is sure to please heat lovers.
- 3 habanero chilies, stemmed and seeded
- 2 cups distilled white vinegar
- 4 tbsp honey
- kosher salt, to taste
- If you have a gas stove, you can roast these directly over the flame otherwise you can roast these over a hot grill or even in the oven until they are soft and charred all over. Then, transfer them directly into a blender (affiliate link).
- Next, in a microwave safe bowl or measuring cup, heat the vinegar, honey and salt and stir until dissolved; about 1 minute. Pour the vinegar into the blender (affiliate link) and puree until smooth.
- If you prefer, you can strain the vinegar while you transfer it to a jar or a squirt bottle. Otherwise, pour it all into the storage vessel.
- Refrigerate between uses and the vinegar is stable for up to two weeks.
Keywords: how to, habanero, vinegar, hot sauce