Herb Roasted Fingerling Potatoes have outer skins that are crispy with a hint of garlic and the centers are still so creamy.
What is a fingerling potato?
How to prepare fingerling potatoes:
Infuse the olive oil with minced garlic, then toss it with the potatoes to coat them evenly. Pour the potatoes onto a rimmed baking sheet and spread them out into a single layer.
Bake for about 30 minutes – it was really is that simple.
The outer skins were crispy with a hint of garlic and the centers were still so creamy. The chopped fresh parsley brought a nice fresh flavor note to the dish and is absolutely one of my favorite herbs. These potatoes were absolutely delicious. Enjoy!
Looking for more vegetable inspiration? Check out these recipes:
- Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
- Potato Croquettes
- Ginger Glazed Carrots
- Cornbread Stuffing & Dressing
- Asparagus with Blue Cheese & Toasted Walnuts
- Pan Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon & Balsamic
- Green Bean Casserole
- Butternut Squash with Brown Butter and Sage
- Braised Kale Greens
Want To Try This Recipe?
Pin it to your FOOD AND BEVERAGE OR RECIPE board & SAVE it for later!
Find me on Pinterest for more great recipes! I am always pinning yummy new content!
©Kitchen Dreaming by KitchenDreaming.com
- 1 lb fingerling potatoes, any variety
- 1/4 Olive oil
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 -2 sprigs rosemary (optional)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped fine
- Pre-heat the oven to 450° F.
- Remove the herbs from their stems, discard the stems, and chop the herbs finely.
- In a medium sized sauce pan, heat the olive oil and place the herbs and the minced garlic cloves into the olive oil and let sit while the oven is heating up. It doesn’t have to get really hot, we just want to infuse the oil with all the wonderful flavors of the herbs and garlic.
- Cut the fingerling potatoes in half horizontally.
- Next, add the potatoes to the oil & herbs and stir together to coat the potatoes. Then pour out onto the baking pan.
- Bake for about 20 to 30 minutes or until the potatoes are fork tender. They will have a crusty exterior with a creamy center. Enjoy.
- Serving Size: 4 oz
- Calories: 193
- Sugar: 1.2 g
- Sodium: 9 mg
- Fat: 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.9 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 19.1 g
- Fiber: 2.3 g
- Protein: 2.4 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: