This Homemade Spicy Party Mix utilizes many of our favorite flavors in one bowl.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick or 8 tablespoons) unsalted butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons low salt soy sauce sauce
- 2 teaspoons Homemade seasoned salt Blend
- 3 to 4 tablespoons Sriracha red pepper sauce
- 6 cups (14 oz box) Toasted Wheat squares cereal
- 2 cups sesame sticks
- 2 cups mixed nuts
- 1 cup pretzels
- 2 cups cheese crackers
- Heat oven to 250°F.
- In a large roasting pan , melt butter. Stir in soy sauce, seasoned salt and sriracha sauce. Gradually stir in remaining ingredients until evenly coated.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes for even browning. Cool completely.
- Store in airtight container for up to two weeks.
- Category: Snack
- Method: mix
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Homemade Spicy Party Mix, recipe, homemade, from scratch, how to make, mix, chex mix, cereal,