No-Churn Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Recipe Type : Dessert Cuisine: ice cream Author: Ronda Eagle | Kitchen Dreaming Prep time: 5 mins Cook time: 10 mins Total time: 15 mins
- 1–1/2cups strawberries, fresh or frozen , quartered
- 1 8-oz pkg cream cheese softened
- 6 graham crackers, crumbled
- 2 cups heavy cream, very cold
- 1 can (14-ounce) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cream, condensed milk, and vanilla in a large bowl on medium-high until stiff peaks form, 3 to 4 minutes.
- With the mixer running, toss the cream cheese by the teaspoonful into the batter and allow it to incorporate.
- Gently fold in the strawberries and graham crackers, reserving some for the topping. Mix until incorporated.
- Spoon the cream mixture into a 4 1/2- by 8 1/2-inch loaf pan or 1 1/2-quart freezer-safe container. Sprinkle the reserved strawberries and graham crackers on top. Freeze until set, at least 4 hours.
- Once set, cover with plastic wrap and freeze for up to 2 weeks.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: mix
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 5-ingredient, No-Churn Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream, recipe, homemade, how to make, cream cheese, from scratch,