Seasoned Crackers are perfectly crisp and prepared with Old Bay seasoning giving them a unique flavor! They make a perfect snack or accompaniment to a bowl of soup.
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay seasoning
- ¾ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne
- 1 (4 oz.) sleeve Saltines, about 36 crackers [See Note 1]
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Combine olive oil, Old Bay, paprika, and cayenne. Pour over saltine crackers in a large bowl or zip top bag, and stir or shake until well coated.
- Bake on a rimmed baking sheet for 10 minutes.
- This recipe is easily doubled.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: old bay seasoned crackers, recipe, appetizer, party ideas, budget friendly, hot to make, from scratch, saltines, easy, quick,