When you’re eating on a budget, the weekly staples of food can get boring. Perfectly Roasted Potatoes are an easy way to utilize everyday ingredients in a new and exciting way your family will love.
With the addition of just a few pantry staples, herbs and spices, we have turned the ordinary baking potato into a flavorful herb-crusted roasted potato that’s likely to become the star of your meal. Mix the ingredients together in a bowl to fully coat the potatoes.
Then transfer them to a baking sheet and bake for 40-45 minutes until perfectly golden brown and delicious.
Just by changing the herbs and spices, the potatoes will have a different flavor profile to accompany almost any meal.
oven roasted potatoes
Yield 4 Servings
When you're eating on a budget, the weekly staples of food can get boring. Oven roasted potatoes is an easy way to utilize everyday ingredients in a new and exciting way your family will love.
- 5 (about 2 pounds) Russet potatoes, peeled and cut in 1-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano (optional)
- 1 tablespoon crushed dried parsley leaves (optional)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- In a medium bowl, mix potatoes with olive oil, salt, pepper and any combination of seasonings; pour into pan.
- Place sheet pan in the oven. Roast 40-45 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown and tender.
Courses side, vegetable