As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my Disclosure Policy .
These days, with the rush of the day, homework, kids, work-night meals and the need for simplification in my life, I created the same flavors using thinner chops which cook up quick but are still bursting with fresh rosemary flavor.
Pair these with a fresh salad and some vegetables and this meal is ready in under 30 minutes. What’s not to love about that!
Check out some of my other Pork recipes:
- Sheet Pan Roasted Pork Tenderloin
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Creamy Mushroom Gravy
- Pork Schnitzel
- Smoked Sausage with Braised Cabbage and Potatoes
- Pork Chops Marsala
- Pork Chops Saltimbocca
Rosemary Pork Chops
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped - , fresh, rosemary
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika - (optional)
- 4 4- ounce boneless pork chops - , about 1 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Blend the rosemary, salt, pepper and smoked paprika together in a small bowl. Sprinkle the meat evenly on both sides with the seasoning blend and then let them stand at room temperature for about 10 - 15 minutes. This allows the meat to come to room temperature and ensures for more even cooking.
- Heat the olive oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. When the oil is hot, add the pork chops to the pan and sear, about 5 minutes. Then turn the meat over and sear the second side for another 5 minutes.
- The meat is cooked when the juices run clean and the internal temperature of the chops reaches 145°F. Transfer the chops to a plate and allow to rest for 5 minutes to allow the juices to redistribute.
Follow along on Social Media
This post was last updated on