This recipe is for Peppermint Stick Fudge but you may also use the round candy peppermints sold on the bulk candy aisle which for the $0.99 bag is the perfect amount for a single recipe and I find they are easier to unwrap than traditional candy canes.
Edit Update: this year I also saw peppermint candy crumbles being sold in small bags and jars near the holiday baking supplies perfect for topping this fudge! This recipe just got even easier! No more unwrapping candies. 😉
Looking for some more candy recipes? Check these out:
This recipe for fudge is so easy I almost feel guilty sharing it with you. On the other hand, I HAVE to share it with you because it is SO easy!!
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Dash salt
- 1/2 to 1 cups peppermint candy crumbles (affiliate link) (4 to 8 oz)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure peppermint extract
- Line an 8-inch by 8-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges of the pan.
- Melt chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk and salt in heavy saucepan over medium-low heat to avoid scorching the milk and over-heating the chocolate. Remove from heat. Stir in crushed peppermints and peppermint extract. Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- Chill for 2 hours or until firm. Remove from pan by lifting edges of foil. Cut into 1-inch squares.
Keywords: peppermint, fudge