This quick and easy Pistachio Bundt Cake recipe can be whipped up on the fly especially for unexpected guests; we particularly enjoy this around St. Patrick’s Day.
- 1 box of Yellow cake mix
- 2 small (3.4 oz) boxes of instant pistachio pudding
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup pistachios, shelled and roughly chopped
- Royal icing
- crushed pistachios
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Grease a 10-inch Heritage bundt pan with vegetable shortening [See Note 1] or non-stick cooking spray.
- In mixing bowl, combine cake mix, puddings, melted butter, milk, eggs and nuts about 3 minutes careful not to over work the batter as over working the batter will cause a more dense cake.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cake rest on counter in pan 10 minutes. Then, invert the cake onto a serving plate to finish cooling.
- Once the cake is cool, frost with your favorite frosting or royal icing.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pistachio, cake mix, cake, st. Patrick's Day