Rosemary Roasted Cashews
Rosemary Roasted Cashews are a soothing and fragrant addition to any meal or snacking on the side.
- 2 cups unsalted cashews
- 1/4 cup sunflower, canola or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, more or less to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped rosemary
- In a non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium heat and add cashews. Stirring occasionally, cook until cashews are just toasted.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove cashews from the pan onto a paper towel. Do not wipe the oil from the cashews completely. The oil allows the salt, pepper and herbs to adhere.
- Place cashews in a medium sized bowl and add salt, pepper and rosemary.
- Cool completely before serving.