Strawberry Cream Popsicles made with natural ingredients – no fillers or chemicals.
- 4 cups strawberries, washed, hulled and sliced
- 3 tbsp water
- 3 tbsp sugar or honey
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, add the strawberries, water and sugar. Simmer for about 5 minutes or until the berries soften and remove from the heat.
- Allow the strawberries to cool completely and then puree.
- Once the mixture is cool, whip the cream and vanilla together for about two minutes to make a soft whipped cream.
- Fold in the strawberries and then pour into the molds. Freeze for 4 hours or until set.
If you prefer, you can substitute yogurt for the whipping cream.
- Category: Desert
- Method: stove top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Strawberries, Cream, Popsicles, easy, family friendly, fresh fruit, homemade, ice cream, kid friendly, MSG free, strawberry, summer