Sriracha sauce by itself can be very overpowering and hot but not in this recipe.
Sweet and Tangy Honey Sriracha Chicken
Yield 8 servings
Sweet and Tangy Honey Sriracha Chicken is a sweet and spicy blend that goes with chicken. This recipe is big on flavor with just the right amount of heat.
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Sriracha sauce
- 2 lbs chicken legs & thighs mix
- Additional Sriracha sauce, optional
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Place chicken on cookie sheet.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes, turning chicken once about halfway through. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165° F and the juices should run clear.
- Meanwhile, in small sauce pan, mix honey and Sriracha sauce. bring to a boil and reduce slightly to thicken the sauce. When the chicken is finished, brush on honey-sriracha sauce and put back into the oven to heat for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Use any leftover sauce for dipping. Enjoy
Serving Size 1 piece
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 13.4 g
Saturated Fat 3.1 g
Cholesterol 106 mg
Sodium 155 mg
Total Carbohydrates 0.5 g
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 32.8 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.