If you try this recipe, let us know! Tag us in your photo and send it to us #Kitchen_Dreaming on Instagram or @KitchenDreaming on Twitter. We’d LOVE to see your results!!
Warm Potato Salad With Herbed Vinaigrette
- 1 1/2 pounds small potatoes , scrubbed but not peeled, halved or larger thin-skinned potatoes, cubed 1-inch1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil4 tablespoons red wine vinegarSalt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste1 small sweet white onion, finely minced1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped1/2 cup fresh chives, chopped
- Boil the potatoes until fork tender. Drain. Add the potatoes into a large bowl.
- While still hot, add the vinegar, oil salt and pepper and toss to coat.Set aside and allow the potatoes to absorb the liquid.
- Next add the onions, parsley and chives and again toss to combine.
- Serve warm or room temperature.
Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy, and is sourced from the USDA Food Database.
Follow along on Social Media
This post was last updated on