This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my Disclosure Policy .
Warm Potato Salad With Herbed Vinaigrette
If you try this recipe, let us know! Tag us in your photo and send it to us #Kitchen_Dreaming on Instagram or @KitchenDreaming on Twitter. We’d LOVE to see your results!!
Warm Potato Salad With Herbed Vinaigrette is dressed while the potatoes are warm so that can absorb all the flavors from the vinaigret
- 1 1/2 pounds small potatoes, scrubbed but not peeled, halved or larger thin-skinned potatoes, cubed 1-inch
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 small sweet white onion, finely minced
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh chives, chopped
- Boil the potatoes until fork tender. Drain. Add the potatoes into a large bowl.
- While still hot, add the vinegar, oil salt and pepper and toss to coat.Set aside and allow the potatoes to absorb the liquid.
- Next add the onions, parsley and chives and again toss to combine.
- Serve warm or room temperature.
- Serving Size: 6 oz
- Calories: 352
- Sugar: 3.4 g
- Sodium: 16 mg
- Fat: 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 3.7 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 30.2 g
- Fiber: 5.1 g
- Protein: 3.6 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg