This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my Disclosure Policy .
Try this recipe for White Chocolate Pistachio Clusters. It’s decadent white chocolate studded with dried fruit and nuts; perfect for the holidays.
It’s the holidays and I love making chocolates. Chocolatier-ing makes me happy. It’s a special kind of magic because friends and family usually love all the different chocolates and fudge I make. This year, instead of cranberry and pistachio fudge, I opted for white chocolate pistachio clusters. They are perfect for fall and the winter holidays.
I’m a fan of pistachio anything so I’m probably a little biased here. These are so easy to make and delicious too. If you’re a fan of white chocolate and pistachios, these white chocolate pistachio clusters will be right up your alley. I buy the large bag of pre-shelled pistachios at Costco then I sort them and clean them of any extra skins and any remnants of the outer shells. Then just layer them into the crock pot with the dried fruit (optional) and you are on your way to a real treat. I’m drooling just thinking about these. It’s a good thing dreaming of chocolates doesn’t contain calories or I’d be in big trouble.
Anyway, I tried these out of my friend, who is always my willing guinea pig, and don’t tell her beloved husband but she hid the bag of chocolates all for herself.(Shhh!!!! Totally our little secret.) She said they were that good. Gotta love a friend like that, you really do. (Love you girl.)
If you’re lookin’ for an easy recipe for homemade chocolates, give these white chocolate pistachio clusters a try. They make hostess gifts, gift baskets for the chocolate lovers on your list, and they are always a welcome addition to the holiday dessert buffet.
Try this recipe for White chocolate Pistachio Clusters. It’s decadent white chocolate studded with dried fruit and nuts; perfect for the holidays.
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1 cup shelled pistachios
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Layer ingredients into slow cooker starting with the peanuts. Cover and cook on LOW (or WARM) for 1/2 hour without stirring. After 1/2 hour, stir the mixture and continue to cook, stirring occasionally over the course of 15 – 30 minutes until it is fully melted
- After 45 minutes to 1 hour, all the chocolate should be melted and evenly combined. Turn off the slow cooker .
- Line a sheet pan with silicone baking mats, wax paper, or parchment paper .
- Using a tablespoon or a 1 tablespoon cookie scoop, portion out the warm candy from slow cooker and onto parchment paper about 1-inch apart.
- Allow to cool completely before serving.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature or refrigerate, if needed.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: stove
- Cuisine: american
- Calories: 0
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 0 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: easy homemade chocolates, easy pistachio clusters,
Follow along on Social Media
This post was last updated on