Baked Ravioli with Rosa Pasta Sauce
Baked Ravioli with Rosa Pasta Sauce - and I just know you're gonna love it. It's quick. It's simple. It's cheesy. It's delicious! #AD #BertolliOrganic @Bertolli
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 1-1/2 cups Bertolli ® Organic Fire Roasted Garlic Marinara Sauce [See Note 1]
- 1 cup Bertolli Organic Creamy Alfredo Sauce
- 1/3 cup (5 tablespoons) mascarpone cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- 20- ounce bag frozen ravioli , regular or mini [See Note 2]
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups freshly shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly oil an 9-inch by 9-inch by 2-inch baking dish and set aside.
Bring a pot of salted water to a boil.
Whisk the alfredo sauce, marinara sauce, fresh parsley, and basil in a large bowl to combine. Set aside.
Cook the ravioli in a large pot of boiling salted water until just tender, about 5 minutes. Drain.
Toss the ravioli with the sauce mixture and coat evenly. Transfer ravioli and sauce into the prepared baking dish.
Top the mixture with the dollops of mascarpone cheese, mozzarella, and Parmesan. Bake uncovered until the cheese melts and the sauce bubbles along the sides of the baking dish, about 20 - 25 minutes.
If you are making a second batch to freeze, cover the pan in plastic wrap and the again with aluminum foil and place in the freezer for up to 6 months.
To bake a batch of frozen ravioli, there are two options; thaw in the refrigerator overnight or bake it straight from the freezer.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Remove plastic wrap and foil from baking dish and replace foil to cover.
If thawed, bake for 20-25 minutes or until heated through, the sauce is bubbly and the cheese has melted.
If frozen, bake for 60 - 75 minutes or until heated through, the sauce is bubbly and the cheese has melted.
- You will notice that the way my recipe is written that you will have twice as much sauce as needed for this family-style casserole. There are a number of ways you can address this:
- Double the Baked Ravioli recipe and feed a crowd
- Double the recipe and freeze the second batch of ravioli for up to 6 months.
- Prepare a Rosa Alfredo Pizza for another quick lunch or dinner
- Create a Creamy Rosa Vodka Sauce for date night
- Refrigerate the unused portion of rose sauce for up to 30 days
- Freeze the unused portion of sauce for up to 6 months
- I use mini raviolo - we like the bite sizedravioli for the paste to cheese ratio.
- Wine pairing: Cabernet Sauvignon or Merlot.
Calories: 761kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 40g | Fat: 37g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 148mg | Sodium: 1879mg | Potassium: 167mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 965IU | Vitamin C: 7.1mg | Calcium: 545mg | Iron: 15.5mg