This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my Disclosure Policy .
One of the most simple yet special things you can do for a Holiday dinner is to make fresh whipped cream. It takes only a couple of minutes to make but your dinner guests will be amazed at the flavor.
Fresh whipped cream is easy to make and tastes better than any store bought whipped creams.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon pure Vanilla extract
- Place the sugar into the mixing bowl and add the whipping cream.
- Whisk just until the cream reaches stiff peaks.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container.
- Rewhisk before serving.
- Calories: 0
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 0 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg