This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my Disclosure Policy .
We serve these along with mashed potatoes and a vegetable but I think these would also be great as a slider with fries or tots, too.
Jalapeno-cheese Stuffed Mini Meatloaf . These perfect sized meatloaf’s are super easy to make and even easier to portion out. Add diced jalapeno for even more kick.
- 3 lbs. ground beef
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 2 jalapenos, diced, optional
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup half & half
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2–3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 1– 1 1/2 cups pepper jack or cheddar cheese
- 1 lb. uncooked bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 jalapeno, sliced for garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray 2 muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray.
- Carefully mix beef, onion, diced jalapeno, eggs, breadcrumbs, half & half, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and salt/pepper in a large bowl.
- Form the mix into 2 oz meatballs to ensure an even amount of the meat mixture for each muffin cup. Carefully press the 3 oz meat mixture in your hands making a small pocket in the center.
- Add some cheese into the center of each and form the meat back into a ball concealing the cheese. Press it together to ensure it is sealed and place into the muffin tin and gently press down to form a loaf.
- Brush each mini loaf with ketchup, then top with 2 pieces bacon and a jalapeno slice or two for garnish.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: how to, jalapeno, cheese, meatloaf, recipe, how to make, mini, msg free, easy, baked, family friendly, kid friendly, homemade, from scratch,