Jalapeno-cheese Stuffed Mini Meatloaf
Jalapeno-cheese Stuffed Mini Meatloaf . These perfect sized meatloaf's are super easy to make and even easier to portion out. Add diced jalapeno for even more kick.
- 3 lbs. ground beef
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 2 jalapenos, diced, optional
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup half & half
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 1- 1 1/2 cups pepper jack or cheddar cheese
- 1 lb. uncooked bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 jalapeno, sliced for garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray 2 muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray.
- Carefully mix beef, onion, diced jalapeno, eggs, breadcrumbs, half & half, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and salt/pepper in a large bowl.
- Form the mix into 2 oz meatballs to ensure an even amount of the meat mixture for each muffin cup. Carefully press the 2 oz meat mixture in your hands making a small pocket in the center.
- Add some cheese into the center of each and form the meat back into a ball concealing the cheese. Press it together to ensure it is sealed and place into the muffin tin and gently press down to form a loaf.
- Brush each mini loaf with ketchup, then top with 2 pieces bacon and a jalapeno slice or two for garnish.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
Serving Size 2 oz
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 14.6 g
Saturated Fat 5.7 g
Cholesterol 93 mg
Sodium 853 mg
Total Carbohydrates 5.4 g
Sugars 2.8 g
Protein 27 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.