This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my Disclosure Policy .
We serve these along with mashed potatoes and a vegetable but I think these would also be great as a slider with fries or tots, too.
Jalapeno-cheese Stuffed Mini Meatloaf . These perfect sized meatloaf’s are super easy to make and even easier to portion out. Add diced jalapeno for even more kick.
- 3 lbs. ground beef
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 2 jalapenos, diced, optional
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup half & half
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2–3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 1– 1 1/2 cups pepper jack or cheddar cheese
- 1 lb. uncooked bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 jalapeno, sliced for garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray 2 muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray.
- Carefully mix beef, onion, diced jalapeno, eggs, breadcrumbs, half & half, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and salt/pepper in a large bowl.
- Form the mix into 2 oz meatballs to ensure an even amount of the meat mixture for each muffin cup. Carefully press the 3 oz meat mixture in your hands making a small pocket in the center.
- Add some cheese into the center of each and form the meat back into a ball concealing the cheese. Press it together to ensure it is sealed and place into the muffin tin and gently press down to form a loaf.
- Brush each mini loaf with ketchup, then top with 2 pieces bacon and a jalapeno slice or two for garnish.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: how to, jalapeno, cheese, meatloaf, recipe, how to make, mini, msg free, easy, baked, family friendly, kid friendly, homemade, from scratch,
Follow along on Social Media
This post was last updated on