Try some of my other Pork Rib recipes:Print
Crock Pot ribs are fall apart tender and the sauerkraut makes for a hearty meal.
- 1 bag sauerkraut, rinsed & drained
- 2 to 3 pounds country style pork ribs
- 1 cup of your favorite beer, apple cider, apple juice or water
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- Layer the country ribs on the bottom of the crock pot, fat cap down, if any.
- Top the ribs with sauerkraut.
- Add liquid.
- Add salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste on the ribs.
- Cover and cook on low from 6 to 8 hours.
Cooking times may vary depending on your Crock Pot size, make and model.
- Calories: 0
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 0 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg