Try some of my other Pork Rib recipes:
- Instant Pot Pork Ribs
- Crock Pot Barbecue Ribs
Crock Pot Country Ribs & Sauerkraut
- 1 bag sauerkraut , rinsed & drained
- 2 to 3 pounds country style pork ribs
- 1 cup of your favorite beer , apple cider, apple juice or water
- Salt & pepper , to taste
- garlic powder , to taste
- Layer the country ribs on the bottom of the crock pot, fat cap down, if any.
- Top the ribs with sauerkraut.
- Add liquid.
- Add salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste on the ribs.
- Cover and cook on low from 6 to 8 hours.
Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy, and is sourced from the USDA Food Database.