This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my Disclosure Policy .
Since deviled eggs are a mainstay at our family gatherings, I’ve been trying to find new ways to dress them up to please the spice lovers in my family. This past weekend we tried an Asian style twist which my husband and our guests really loved — with Spicy Deviled Eggs. Not to mention, what a tasty way to use up leftover hard-boiled eggs!
The resulting eggs are creamy, a little spicy and super-delicious. I particularly enjoyed the addition of the sesame seeds which really tied together all of the Asian ingredients. My husband enjoyed the punch from the sriracha sauce.Print
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, more or less to taste
- salt and ground pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon sriracha hot pepper sauce
- fresh chives, garnish
- sesame seeds, garnish
- Cut eggs into halves lengthwise. Scoop out the yolks into a small bowl and set the whites aside.
- Mash with a fork into a fine crumble. Mix the yolks with the remaining ingredients adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Stuff the egg white halves, garnish with a drop of sriracha sauce, sesame seeds and a sprig of fresh chive and refrigerate.
- Calories: 0
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 0 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg