This post was sponsored by Smithfield® as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
One pan or sheet pan dinners have become quite popular not only at my home but at homes across America. The rush of life and hectic schedules are the ties that bind us. With the winter holidays fast approaching, my already-too-busy-schedule just got a little tighter. Christmas Programs to attend at school, parties, and play-dates, and soon a fun family vacation. But until then, we have to just hang on and enjoy the ride.
That being said, usually, I do have some idea in mind for the dinners I will create in the upcoming week. This just makes it easier for me to plan my weekly grocery shopping trip. Using the sales flyers and the coupon apps on my phone, I generally shop the local ads and pair what I find with fresh, seasonal produce.
This week, my local Food Lion was having the best deals for the meals I had in mind. I picked up a Smithfield Marinated Roasted Garlic & Herb Pork Loin Filet. I like them because they are already trimmed and marinated in the bag and ready to go when I turn on the oven. It makes getting dinner on the table just that much quicker. Smithfield Marinated 100% Fresh Pork is a delicious, easy meal solution that is perfect for any night of the week. It can be grilled, roasted or sautéed and made in 30-minutes or less. Smithfield Marinated Pork allows me to bring “Real Flavor Real Fast” to the dinner table.
What I really like about Smithfield Marinated 100% Fresh Pork is that it’s available in my different cuts and flavor options to suit my needs. For instance,
- Loin Filets:
- Roasted Garlic & Herb Pork Loin Filet
- Applewood Smoked Bacon Pork Loin Filet
- Roasted Garlic & Herb Pork Tenderloin
- Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper Fresh Pork Tenderloin
- Sweet & Smoky Pork Roast
- Boneless Pork Shoulder Seasoned Carnitas (Mexican-style meat)
Having so many flavor and cut options really takes the fuss out of my mealtime preparation and allows me to get dinner on the table in as little as 30-minutes.
- 1 Smithfield Marinated Roasted Garlic & Herb Pork Loin Filet
- 1-2 Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and sliced thinly
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and sliced thinly
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced thinly
- 1 crown broccoli, washed and sliced into florets
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 sprigs fresh flat leaf parsley
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a large cooking sheet (jelly roll pan) with aluminum foil and add the vegetables.
- Drizzle the vegetables with olive oil then toss them together until everything is completely coated.
- Make a well in the center by pushing some of the vegetables from the center of the pan. Place pork in the middle of the prepared dish. Arrange the vegetables around the pork. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put the tray in the oven (uncovered) and roast for 25-30 minutes, or until pork is cooked through and a cooking thermometer reads 135 degrees F).
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving. The pork will continue to cook during the resting period and the thermometer will rise up to 145 degrees F. This is the new USDA standard for pork.
- Once the meat has rested, slice and serve for a complete meal in minutes!