This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my Disclosure Policy .
You’ve got to try this recipe my friend shared with me for loaded Breakfast Quiche. With the addition of the potatoes, this Bacon and Potato Quiche is one egg breakfast even my daughter looks forward to eating. It’s easy to prepare, can be made ahead and reheated or frozen.
On the weekends, breakfast usually turns into brunch by the time I enjoy my morning coffee and everyone starts feeling hungry, so with brunch in mind, we make breakfast a hearty one that will last us through the day ’til dinner time. This Bacon and Potato Quiche is hearty and filling and can be easily adapted by varying the ingredients to those your family enjoys.
Want To Try This Recipe?
Pin it to your FOOD AND BEVERAGE OR RECIPE board & SAVE it for later!
Find me on Pinterest – I am always pinning quick & easy new recipes!
©Kitchen Dreaming by KitchenDreaming.com
Filled with eggs, cheese, bacon, and diced potatoes, this Breakfast Quiche is hearty and filling. It’s the perfect breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner.
- 1 ready-made deep pie crust or homemade pie crust
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup milk or half-n-half
- 1 large russet potato, diced small and parboiled or 1 (15-ounce) can diced potatoes, drained
- 1/2 pound bacon, cut into pieces
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/8 cup onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper [See Note 1]
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika [See Note 2]
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Kosher salt/pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F
- In a deep pie pan, roll out pie crust to cover pan with 1/4 inch excess, rolled down to form an edge.
- In a skillet brown bacon to desired doneness, drain on paper towels reserving 1-2 tablespoons grease.
- Add potatoes to bacon grease, brown on all sides add onions, salt & pepper to taste and cayenne pepper (optional).
- Layer potato/onion mixture then meat, parsley, cheese into pie plate , spread evenly to make sure all surface is even.
- Whisk eggs with milk or half-n-half, pour over mixture, tilting pan, if necessary, to fill all space.
- Place pie in preheated oven, bake for 30 minutes or until eggs are set and cheese is golden brown.
- Adding cayenne pepper for a little spicy heat is optional. You may omit without substitution.
- You may substitute sweet or regular paprika in place of the smoked paprika. Smoked paprika lends such a nice smoky flavor note into the background. You may also omit paprika altogether without substitution.
- Nutrition is calculated based on the recipe as written. Additions, omissions, or substitutions will change the calculated values shown. The addition, omission, or substitution of ingredients will alter the nutritional information shown. Nutrition percentages are based on a 2000-calorie diet. The FDA recommends 80 micrograms of vitamin K.
- Category: breakfast, brunch, lunch
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: French
Keywords: Loaded Bacon & Potato Quiche, quiche recipes, French egg recipes, homemade, MSG free, easy, Pie crust, Brunch, brunch ideas, brunch recipes
Follow along on Social Media
DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE?
PLEASE RATE THIS RECIPE & SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS WITH US!
We appreciate your comments on our recipes. Your feedback helps me create better recipes and helps other readers as well!
Follow along on Social Media
This post was last updated on