This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my Disclosure Policy .
These Seasoned Crackers are perfectly crisp and prepared with Old Bay seasoning giving them a unique flavor! They make a perfect snack or accompaniment to a bowl of Clam Chowder or Hot Crab Dip (pictured below)! Your guests will go crazy for these crackers.
Sometimes it’s the asiest recipes that people go crazy over. That’s certainly the case with these seasoned crackers. We double the recipe every time because these Old Bay seasonined crackers are SO delicious! I find myself just eating them plain as a snack. Because we’ve made them ourselves, these Seasoned Crackers also have no MSG which is perfect for me!
Do you have a favorite snack cracker? Tell me all about it in the comments below. I’d love to hear from you!
This simple recipe is a quick and easy way to spice up crackers.
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay seasoning
- ¾ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne
- 1 (4 oz.) sleeve Saltines, about 36 crackers [See Note 1]
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Combine olive oil, Old Bay, paprika, and cayenne. Pour over saltine crackers in a large bowl or zip top bag, and stir or shake until well coated.
- Bake on a rimmed baking sheet for 10 minutes.
- This recipe is easily doubled.
Keywords: old bay seasoned crackers, recipe, appetizer, party ideas, budget friendly, hot to make, from scratch, saltines, easy, quick,