This Crock Pot Creamed Corn is one of the easiest recipes! You just toss all the ingredients in the slow cooker and turn it on and wait for the magic to happen.
The ingredients come together and form the most delicious sauce you can imagine and beats any can version I’ve tried hands down.
In fact, this creamed corn and the canned version are nothing alike – and that’s a good thing!
As well as being a side for some BBQ, this dish will top the list at my Holiday dinner this year. My dad loves cream corn and I know this will be a new favorite for him as well. This is also a delicious addition to my Skillet (Yankee) Cornbread – so moist and yummy.
Crock Pot Creamed Corn
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen corn kernels
- 2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed into 1 inch chunks
- 1/2 cup (1 stick or 8 tablespoons) butter, unsalted, quartered
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tbsp sugar
- House Blend Seasoning , to taste
- In a slow cooker, combine corn, cream cheese, butter, milk, and sugar. Season with house blend seasoning salt, to taste.
- Cook on LOW for 4 hours.
Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy, and is sourced from the USDA Food Database.