As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my Disclosure Policy .
Love your Crock Pot? Check out these other Crock pot recipes:
Crock Pot Cajun Boiled Peanuts
- 1 pound raw peanuts - , in the shell
- 1/4 cup cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup salt
- 2 tablespoons red pepper flakes
- 8 cups water to start
- 2 - 4 whole Jalapenos or Habaneros - , optional
- Place peanuts, cajun seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and red pepper flakes into a slow cooker. Pour in water to cover the peanuts and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on Low until peanuts are soft, about least 24 hours on LOW or 16 hours on HIGH. Stir occasionally, and add water as needed to keep peanuts covered.
- Drain; serve hot or cold.
Follow along on Social Media
This post was last updated on