This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my Disclosure Policy .
Love your Crock Pot? Check out these other Crock pot recipes:
Crock pot boiled peanuts are a southern favorite with many different flavor combinations. If your not a fan of spicy, simply leave out and add you favorite flavor.
- 1 pound raw peanuts, in the shell
- 1/4 cup cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup salt
- 2 tablespoons red pepper flakes
- 8 cups water to start
- 2 – 4 whole Jalapenos or Habaneros, optional
- Place peanuts, cajun seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and red pepper flakes into a slow cooker . Pour in water to cover the peanuts and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on Low until peanuts are soft, about least 24 hours on LOW or 16 hours on HIGH. Stir occasionally, and add water as needed to keep peanuts covered.
- Drain; serve hot or cold.
Keywords: crock pot boiled peanuts, boiled peanuts, slow cooker
This post was last updated on