Crock Pot Cinnamon Applesauce
- crockpot or slow cooker
- 6 pounds Apples [peeled, cored, & sliced; any variety]
- 1 cup Water [or apple juice]
- Juice of 1 Lemon [prevents browning of apples]
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar , packed
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in a large crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours or high 3 to 4 hours.
- With a food processor, blender or use an immersion blender, carefully puree until smooth.
- Store Applesauce in the fridge. Good up to 4 weeks.
Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy, and is sourced from the USDA Food Database.
Follow along on Social Media
This post was last updated on