As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my Disclosure Policy .
Purchasing jarred applesauce is a thing of the past. This version is made in the crock pot and really could not be more simple.
- 6 pounds apples, peeled, cored, & sliced; any variety
- 1 cup apple juice or apple cider
- Juice of 1 Lemon, to prevent browning)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Optional Ingredients: Honey, to taste, for sweetening
Cooking times with vary based on the make model and brand of your crock pot as some cook hotter than others.
- Category: Side
- Method: slow cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: how to, slow cooker, crock pot, cinnamon, apple, sauce
Follow along on Social Media
This post was last updated on