As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my Disclosure Policy .
Creamy and smooth, this EASY edamame hummus is ready in under 5 minutes and with just 10 ingredients!
I admit that I’m new to the Edamame Hummus scene. But from what I’ve tasted of it so far, I really like it. I like traditional hummus, too but the Edamame Hummus just has a certain “Je ne sais quoi” ( French meaning: “I don’t know what…”) about it that I really enjoy. Into this batch, we’ve added olives and some spicy red pepper flakes and we both really enjoyed this variation.
For me, Edamame Hummus is best served chilled and I found that I used less tahini in this recipe than I would normally use in a traditional hummus to achieve the same flavor. We processed ours until we got the silky texture we enjoy but if you prefer more of a chew to your hummus process it for less time.
What to serve it with Edamame Hummus:
I really enjoy my Edamame hummus with fresh Pita bread or celery sticks while my husband likes pita chips and pretzels but it’s also good as a sandwich, pita or wrap spread.
Looking for more Hummus Recipes? Check these out:
Want To Try This Recipe?
Pin it to your FOOD AND BEVERAGE OR RECIPE board & SAVE it for later!
Find me on Pinterest for more great recipes! I am always pinning yummy new content!
©Kitchen Dreaming by KitchenDreaming.com
- 1 lb cooked - , shelled edamame
- 2 Tbsp tahini - (or more to taste)
- 2 tbsp. olive juice
- 1 garlic clove - , peeled
- 1/4 cup pitted olives
- 1/4 cup olive oil - (add less if you like your hummus thicker)
- 1 tsp House Blend Seasoning
- Olive oil
- red pepper flakes
- Combine edamame, tahini, olive juice, garlic, and olives in food processor or blender and begin to process.
- Drizzle olive oil in slowly continuing to process until the oil is fully incorporated and you reach your desired consistency.
- Season with House Blend Seasoning to taste and serve chilled.
Follow along on Social Media
This post was last updated on