This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my Disclosure Policy .
Mock Velveeta Cheese is easy to make and doesn’t have all the chemicals that are in the original. Unlike Velveeta, store this recipe in the fridge!
- 1 cup Boiling Water
- 1 lb shredded Cheese (Colby Jack/Cheddar/Swiss)
- 1/4 oz powdered, unflavored gelatin Packet
- 6 tbsp Powdered Milk
- Blend the gelatin with powdered milk and boiling water. Puree until smooth.
- Add cheese and puree for another minute or two, scraping down the sides to mix it all together.
- Transfer cheese to a mold or container, covering it in plastic wrap and sealing the lid.
- Chill at least 12 hours or let set overnight.
- Category: Cheese Making
- Method: Refrigerator
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: how to, homemade, velveeta, cheese