As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my Disclosure Policy .
Homemade Velveeta-style Cheese
- 1 cup Boiling Water
- 1 lb shredded Cheese - (Colby Jack/Cheddar/Swiss)
- 1/4 oz powdered - , unflavored gelatin Packet
- 6 tbsp Powdered Milk
- Blend the gelatin with powdered milk and boiling water. Puree until smooth.
- Add cheese and puree for another minute or two, scraping down the sides to mix it all together.
- Transfer cheese to a mold or container, covering it in plastic wrap and sealing the lid.
- Chill at least 12 hours or let set overnight.
Follow along on Social Media
This post was last updated on