Homemade Velveeta-style Cheese
- 1 cup Boiling Water
- 1 lb shredded Cheese (Colby Jack/Cheddar/Swiss)
- 1/4 oz powdered , unflavored gelatin Packet
- 6 tbsp Powdered Milk
- Blend the gelatin with powdered milk and boiling water. Puree until smooth.
- Add cheese and puree for another minute or two, scraping down the sides to mix it all together.
- Transfer cheese to a mold or container, covering it in plastic wrap and sealing the lid.
- Chill at least 12 hours or let set overnight.
Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy, and is sourced from the USDA Food Database.
Follow along on Social Media
This post was last updated on