This quick and easy Pistachio Bundt Cake recipe can be whipped up on the fly especially for unexpected guests; we particularly enjoy this around St. Patrick’s Day.
Around Thanksgiving, I made an Autumn Bundt cake similar to this using butterscotch pudding and the flavors of Autumn. But I was driving home from work Friday night and got to thinking what other flavors I could make using the same skeleton recipe.
I also made a really delicious Butter Rum Bundt cake which my husband loves. It tastes like the Life Savers candy which was my Mom’s favorite. If you like butter rum candy, you should check it out.
Want To Try This Recipe?
Pin it to your FOOD, DESSERT, OR RECIPE board & SAVE it for later!
Find me on Pinterest for more great recipes! I am always pinning yummy new content!
©Kitchen Dreaming by KitchenDreaming.com
Pistachio Bundt Cake
- 1 box of Yellow cake mix
- 2 small (3.4 oz) boxes of instant pistachio pudding
- 3/4 cup butter , melted
- 1 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup pistachios , shelled and roughly chopped
- Royal icing
- crushed pistachios
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Grease a 10-inch Heritage bundt pan with vegetable shortening [See Note 1] or non-stick cooking spray.
- In mixing bowl, combine cake mix, puddings, melted butter, milk, eggs and nuts about 3 minutes careful not to over work the batter as over working the batter will cause a more dense cake.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cake rest on counter in pan 10 minutes. Then, invert the cake onto a serving plate to finish cooling.
- Once the cake is cool, frost with your favorite frosting or royal icing.
- For bundt pans with deep grooves such as the heritage bundt pan, I find that using vegetable shortening works best for helping the cake release from the pan. For a standard bundt pan, non-stick cooking spray or butter works fine.
Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy, and is sourced from the USDA Food Database.
Follow along on Social Media