This quick and easy Pistachio Bundt Cake recipe can be whipped up on the fly especially for unexpected guests; we particularly enjoy this around St. Patrick’s Day.
Around Thanksgiving, I made an Autumn Bundt cake similar to this using butterscotch pudding and the flavors of Autumn. But I was driving home from work Friday night and got to thinking what other flavors I could make using the same skeleton recipe.
I also made a really delicious Butter Rum Bundt cake which my husbands loves. It tastes like the Life Savers candy which were my Mom’s favorite. If you like butterrumcandy, you should check it out.
This Pistachio Bundt Cake Recipe was featured on one of my favorite Pinning Parties! Check it out with the link below:
Save this Pistachio Bundt Cake to your “Desserts” Pinterest board!
And while we’re at it – let’s be friends on Pinterest! I’m always pinning tasty new recipes!
Pistachio Bundt Cake
Yield 16 slices
This quick and easy Pistachio Bundt Cake recipe can be whipped up on the fly especially for unexpected guests; we particularly enjoy this around St. Patrick's Day.
- 1 box of Yellow cake mix
- 2 small (3.4 oz) boxes of instant pistachio pudding
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup pistachios, shelled and rough chopped
- Royal icing
- crushed pistachios
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Grease a 10 inch bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In mixing bowl, combine cake mix, puddings, melted butter, milk, eggs and nuts about 3 minutes careful not to over work the batter as over working the batter will cause a more dense cake.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake 40-45 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cake rest on counter in pan 10 minutes. Then, invert the cake onto a serving plate to finish cooling.
- Once the cake is cool, frost with your favorite frosting or royal icing.