This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my Disclosure Policy .
Strawberry Cream Popsicles made with natural ingredients – no fillers or added chemicals.
Spring has only just sprung but Summer will come quickly in South Carolina. The Summer heat is often oppressive so it’s time to start thinking about refreshing treats for those long, hot summer days. Enter Strawberry Cream Popsicles! These are delicious, creamy and refreshing.
They are also one of our family favorites and they are really incredibly easy to make. If you prefer, you could make these from yogurt instead but my daughter prefers the cream. I can’t say she’s wrong, it is delicious.
I have a Popsicle Mold I invested in a few years ago but you can use small paper cups if that works better for your needs. If you don’t have the wooden Popsicle sticks, simply serve it like a frozen parfait. These cute little wooden spoons bring back some nostalgia for me and ice cream cups.
Want To Try This Recipe?
Pin it to your FOOD AND BEVERAGE OR RECIPE board & SAVE it for later!
Find me on Pinterest for more great recipes! I am always pinning yummy new content!
©Kitchen Dreaming by KitchenDreaming.com
Strawberry Cream Popsicles made with natural ingredients – no fillers or chemicals.
- 4 cups strawberries, washed, hulled and sliced
- 3 tbsp water
- 3 tbsp sugar or honey
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, add the strawberries, water and sugar. Simmer for about 5 minutes or until the berries soften and remove from the heat.
- Allow the strawberries to cool completely and then puree.
- Once the mixture is cool, whip the cream and vanilla together for about two minutes to make a soft whipped cream.
- Fold in the strawberries and then pour into the molds. Freeze for 4 hours or until set.
If you prefer, you can substitute yogurt for the whipping cream.
- Category: Desert
- Method: stove top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Strawberries, Cream, Popsicles, easy, family friendly, fresh fruit, homemade, ice cream, kid friendly, MSG free, strawberry, summer
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Follow along on Social Media
This post was last updated on