As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my Disclosure Policy .
This Ranch Seasoning Mix is easy & economical! Use it to make homemade dips, salad dressings, mayonnaise-based aioli sandwich spreads, or to coat roasted ranch-flavored vegetables.
I love Ranch Dressing. A long time ago, I decided it was high time to make my own dry blend of herbs and seasonings. It’s super-easy to make and uses common staple ingredients. Some may not have the powdered milk – but if you also bake bread you may have some of that in the pantry as well.
What can I use Ranch Seasoning Mix on?
Ranch Seasoning Mix can be used in SO many things:
- Homestyle Ranch buttermilk salad dressing
- Ranch Aioli for sandwiches and burgers – SO good on burgers!
- Spinach dip – I add a small pinch of red pepper flakes to make it zesty
- Ranch flavored “hot” wings
- Parmesan-ranch oven roasted potatoes
- Grilled Parmesan-ranch corn on the cob – a summer favorite
- Sour cream based dips for chips and vegetables – kids love it!
Really the possibilities are endless with this ranch seasoning mix.
The beauty of this dry blend is that if you have a ranch lover on your list, someone with a food sensitivity to MSG, or anyone who likes to cook, you can package this up into a decorative air-tight jar pair it with a dressing carafe, some measuring spoons or a gift membership to the local Community Supported Agriculture subscription and have the perfect Holiday gift.
Give this ranch dressing a try. You will not be disappointed!
Does Ranch Seasoning Mix have dairy?
Yes. In this case, it does nut can be made dairy free by removing the powdered milk and replacing it with a non-dairy powdered cream substitute.
Is Ranch Seasoning Mix Gluten Free?
Yes. Just be sure the ingredients you start with are all gluten-free. All the herbs and spices I have used are gluten-free as is the powdered milk.
When does Ranch Seasoning Mix expire?
Ranch seasoning mix is best when used within 6 months of preparation.
LOOKING FOR MORE SPICE MIX RECIPES?
Want To Try This Ranch Seasoning Mix Recipe?
Pin it to your FOOD AND BEVERAGE OR RECIPE board & SAVE it for later!
Find me on Pinterest for more great recipes! I am always pinning yummy new content!
©Kitchen Dreaming by KitchenDreaming.com
Dry Ranch Seasoning Blend
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 cup powdered milk
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients. Mix well and store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 6 months.
Follow along on Social Media
This post was last updated on