Quick and Easy Cheese Danish makes any morning feel special. This pastry is easy to prepare and can be adapted to different fruits and fillings.
Quick and Easy Cheese Danish is a treat I like to prepare on hectic Holiday mornings when I often find myself looking for something quick and easy to prepare my family for breakfast.
Looking for more breakfast ideas?
Want to try this Easy Cheese Danish Recipe?
Pin it to your BREAKFAST, BRUNCH, HOLIDAY or DESSERT board & SAVE it for later!
Find me on Pinterest for more great recipes! I am always pinning yummy new content!
©Kitchen Dreaming by KitchenDreaming.com
Quick and Easy Cheese Danish
- 2 cans ready to use refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 8- ounce packages cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Fresh berries , optional
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F and generously grease a 9X13-inch baking pan or line with parchment paper.
- Lay a pack of crescent rolls in the pan, pressing together the seams.
- In a bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and egg together until smooth.
- Evenly spread the mixture over the crescent rolls.
- Optional: Add about 1 cup of raspberries, blueberries, mixed berries or apples and cinnamon fresh fruit or fruit compote onto the cheese layer prior to baking.
- Carefully lay the second pack of crescent rolls over the top of the cheese mixture. Brush the top layer with egg white to ensure even browning.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- While the danish is baking, combine all the glaze ingredients and mix well. Set aside.
- Once removed from the oven. cool for 20 minutes before topping with the glaze.
Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy, and is sourced from the USDA Food Database.
Follow along on Social Media
This post was last updated on