This pork tenderloin recipe bakes in the oven accompanied by seasonal vegetables for an easy, comforting, and healthy dinner! This one-pan baked Pork Tenderloin comes together quickly for an easy weeknight meal.
One-pan dinners are quite popular across America. The rush of life and hectic schedules are the ties that bind us. With the winter holidays fast approaching, my already-too-busy-schedule just got a little tighter. Christmas Programs to attend at school, parties, and play-dates, and soon a fun family vacation. But until then, we have to just hang on and enjoy the ride.
That being said, usually, I do have some idea in mind for the dinners I will create in the upcoming week. This just makes it easier for me to plan my weekly grocery shopping trip. Using the sales flyers and the coupon apps on my phone, I generally shop the local ads and pair what I find with fresh, seasonal produce.
Pork Loin Filets are an easy weeknight meal. I like them because they are already trimmed and marinated in the bag and ready to go when I turn on the oven. It makes getting dinner on the table just that much quicker.
Fresh Pork is a delicious, easy meal solution that is perfect for any night of the week. It can be grilled, roasted or sautéed and made in 30-minutes or less.
How to Cook Pork Loin Filet:
For full instructions, visit the printable recipe card below but you will
- Pre-heat the oven and prepare a sheet pan by lining it with aluminum foil or parchment paper
- Peel and chop the vegetables.
- Add the pork to the middle of the sheet pan and add the vegetables around it.
It’s really just that simple!
Check out some of my other Pork recipes:
Sheet Pan Roasted Pork Tenderloin
- 27 oz Pork Loin Filet
- 2 Yukon gold potatoes , peeled and sliced thinly
- 1 sweet potato , peeled and sliced thinly
- 2 carrots , peeled and sliced thinly
- 1 crown broccoli , washed and sliced into florets
- Salt and pepper , to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 sprigs fresh flat leaf parsley
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a large cooking sheet (jelly roll pan) with aluminum foil and add the vegetables.
- Drizzle the vegetables with olive oil then toss them together until everything is completely coated.
- Make a well in the center by pushing some of the vegetables from the center of the pan. Place pork in the middle of the prepared dish. Arrange the vegetables around the pork. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put the tray in the oven (uncovered) and roast for 25-30 minutes, or until pork is cooked through and a cooking thermometer reads 135 degrees F).
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving. The pork will continue to cook during the resting period and the thermometer will rise up to 145 degrees F. This is the new USDA standard for pork.
- Once the meat has rested, slice and serve for a complete meal in minutes!