This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my Disclosure Policy .
I love quiche. It’s flexible and easily takes on many combinations of ingredients. It’s easy to prepare at home and since many can be made at once, can easily feed a crowd for breakfast, lunch, brunch or dinner. It’s an awesome Mother’s Day idea, too.
Today I am sharing my daughter’s favorite Quiche: Spinach and Bacon Quiche.
I use two pre-made crusts since pie crust is one of those things that eludes me. I have not mastered the skill of it yet and so I’m much better off letting Marie Calendar or Mrs. Smith do the work for me.
There is no cheese in this quiche but you could easily add a half cup of your favorite shredded cheese or cheese blend if you wish. I really don’t feel like quiche needs a cheese to be tasty but I leave that up to you to decide.
I generally prepare these two at a time and freeze the second. I have included re-heating instructions in the recipe below.
Love Quiche, too? Try one of my other Quiche recipes:
Spinach and Bacon Quiche
- 6 large eggs - , beaten
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tsp house blend seasoning salt
- 2 cups chopped fresh baby spinach - , wilted
- 8 oz bacon - , cooked and chopped
- 1 (9-inch) frozen deep dish pie crust, or TWO shallow 9 inch pies
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Add the eggs, cream, seasoning salt in a large bowl and whisk together until thoroughly combined.
- Layer the spinach and bacon in the bottom of the pie crust, then pour the egg mixture on top. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes until the egg mixture is set.
Follow along on Social Media
This post was last updated on