This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my Disclosure Policy .
These crispy Air Fryer Fried Ravioli are easy to make, yet very impressive. These are absolutely perfect for game day, parties, or even the family dinner table.
When I first saw Fried Ravioli on a menu, I thought it was strange to fry pasta but after I tried it, I thought it was absolutely delicious.
Let me tell you about them. The outside coating of breadcrumbs gets crispy and delicious while the inside pasta dough stays pillowy and soft. The ricotta cheese inside is just the right amount of gooey and delicious.
Air Fryer Fried Ravioli is a quick and easy (not to mention fun) snack. We served these for a kids party and the kids absolutely gobbled them up.
I have a couple of other recipes to make a bag of these bite-sized ravioli; the first is my Baked Ravioli with Rosa Pasta Sauce and the second is a Cheesy Ravioli Skillet.
Both are 30-minute meals and both start with the same frozen cheese ravioli we used to create this recipe. These quick and easy meals are a huge hit with my family. My daughter loves the leftovers in her thermos for lunch the next day. Easy-peasy.
Flash forward to the purchase of my new Power Air Fryer XL – and my family absolutely loves these crispy Air Fryer Fried Ravioli. My daughter especially loved this recipe and with some fresh Marinara Sauce, these bite-sized beauties sure are hard to resist.
If you’re looking for a simple appetizer even the kids will love, I highly suggest trying this one out. It’s delicious!
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPES?
Want To Try This Air Fryer Ravioli Recipe?
Pin it to your FOOD, APPETIZER, AIR FRYER, OR RECIPE board & SAVE it for later!
Find me on Pinterest for more great recipes! I am always pinning yummy new content!
©Kitchen Dreaming by KitchenDreaming.com
Fried Ravioli is one of our favorite appetizers. This crispy Air Fryer Ravioli is easy to make, yet very impressive. These are absolutely perfect for game day, parties, or even the family dinner table.
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 bag store-bought mini cheese ravioli (about 18-20 ravioli)
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- non-stick canola cooking spray
- 1 cup marinara sauce, warmed, for dipping
- Keep the ravioli frozen, until ready to use
- Dip the ravioli into beaten egg, then dredge into breadcrumbs and put into fryer basket.
- Repeat with remaining ravioli.
- Spray the ravioli with non-stick cooking spray.
- Close the fryer basket and press power.
- Press the “M” icon and select the “Fry” icon.
- Increase the temerature to 375 degrees F.
- Set the time to 12 minutes. Halfway through, shake the basket and turn the ravioli over.
- Serve hot with Marinara Sauce.
Keywords: air fryer, appetizer, italian, ravioli
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: