The secret ingredient in this restaurant-style egg salad makes it so incredibly creamy! It’s absolutely the best egg salad you’ve ever tasted.
Get ready to have your mind blown because this isn’t your traditional egg salad recipe. The addition of our Secret Ingredient makes it so creamy, it’s absolutely the best e-g-g salad you’ve ever tasted. This recipe comes from a local cafe. I asked the owner/caterer what the secret was to her deliciously, creamy salad and she simply stated “cream cheese.”
Whoa! Mind. blown.
It’s true, this is hands down the best egg salad I’ve ever tasted. It’s just good old-fashioned comfort food and I literally C-R-A-V-E it!
Give this Super Creamy Restaurant Style Egg Salad a try and you won’t go back to your “ordinary” salad recipe, that’s for sure. I like mine on fresh bread with lettuce or on toast with bacon, lettuce and tomatoes like an egg salad BLT (a BELT – as it were) but it’s also egg-celent on a buffet with assorted crackers as well as finger sandwich for brunch.
Looking for more Salad and Sandwich Ideas?
- Easy Greek Chicken Salad
- Deviled Ham Salad
- Salmon Rillettes (Canadian Salmon Spread)
- Cretons (French-Canadian Pork Spread)
Want to try this Super Creamy Egg Salad Recipe?
Pin it to your AIR FRYER, CHICKEN, DINNER or APPETIZER board & SAVE it for later!
Find me on Pinterest for more great recipes! I am always pinning yummy new content!
©Kitchen Dreaming by KitchenDreaming.comPrint
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon salt (more or less, to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper (more or less to taste)
- 18 hard-cooked large eggs, chopped
- In a bowl, whip the cream cheese and mayo until smooth.
- Next, add the sugar, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix the dressing until well incorporated. Taste and adjust seasonings to your tastes.
- Fold in the eggs and mix until well combined.
- This recipe is easily doubled or halved.
Keywords: Creamy egg salad, lunch, easy, quick, leftover hard boiled eggs, Easter, budget friendly, family friendly, homemade, MSG free, recipe
Never miss what’s coming out of our Kitchen:
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: