Maxwell House International Coffee brand instant coffee mix was a little luxury of mine for a few years. I had several favorite flavors I enjoyed and really liked being able to whip up a hot drink at a moment’s notice. Coffee in our office was not that great so it quickly became my afternoon pick-me-up, but buying those drink mixes each week really adds up! So when I saw this recipe for Instant Latte Mix from Taste of Home, I was ecstatic.
Now, creating my own Instant Vanilla Latte Mix is easy and economical. For about the price of two of the pre-made mix canisters, I can make several different varieties. By swapping out one or two of the flavoring ingredients, the flavor profile possibilities are almost limitless. I keep a jar of this in my desk drawer and it’s a nice little pick-me-up in the afternoon. At home, I like to enjoy a cup in the evening while we relax and enjoy some family time. It’s great for gift-giving, too. Do you have a coffee lover on your list?
Instant Latte Mix
- 2 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup powdered nondairy French Vanilla creamer
- 1 cup instant coffee granules
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup instant vanilla pudding mix
- In a blender, combine the milk powder, creamer, coffee granules, sugar and pudding mix; cover and process until mixture is a fine powder. Store in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy, and is sourced from the USDA Food Database.